|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2643 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of King Pedro II with the date below.
- Reverse: Imperial Brazilian coat of arms.
- Minted at various Brazilian mints.
Once used heavily in commerce, these Brazilian 10,000 reis coins are a favorite of world Gold coin investors. Add these interesting Brazilian coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will range from 1851-1889 and will be of our choice, determined by available inventory.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 1, 2015
This coin arrived quickly, and was in very nice shape. I really like the design, and the price was excellent. I like that it's a coin that I don't see in shops or collections every day.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.