- Product Details
Product DetailsBeing minted for only 13 years, the Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and high Silver content. This 1877-S Trade Dollar exhibits XF details, but it has been cleaned.
The U.S. Trade dollar was created for use in the Orient, in hopes that American trade could be carried out with them instead of Spanish dollars.
- Contains .900 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty" and an olive branch in her right hand. Thirteen stars fan out from Liberty’s head.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched. The edge displays “United States of America" and "Trade Dollar".
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark just above the denomination.
Protect your Trade Dollars by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This Silver Dollar is more than 135 years old. Build your collection by adding this 1877-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.