- Product Details
Product DetailsBeing minted for only 13 years, the Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and high Silver content. This 1877-S Trade Dollar exhibits XF details, but it has been cleaned.
- Contains .900 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty" and an olive branch in her right hand. Thirteen stars fan out from Liberty’s head.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched. The edge displays “United States of America" and "Trade Dollar".
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark just above the denomination.
Protect your Trade Dollars by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This Silver Dollar is more than 135 years old. Build your collection by adding this 1877-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.