1877 Liberty Seated Quarter VF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A great example of a Philadelphia minted quarter in Very Fine condition.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole. She is surrounded by thirteen stars.
- Reverse: An eagle, facing left, wears the shield of the United States on his chest firmly grips an olive branch in his right talon, and three arrows in his left claw as his wings prepare to take flight.
- This issue is from the Philadelphia Mint and does not feature a mint mark.
- Mintage of 4,192,000 pieces.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1877 Liberty Seated Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.