Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These random Gold Sovereigns feature a timeless design, used on Gold sovereigns since 1817, that is regarded as a masterpiece of numismatic art and an icon of strength and dependability.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- All coins will be in capsules or protective flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
It is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.