Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
At the end of the First World War, and the break-up of the Austro-Hungarian empire, the state of Yugoslavia was created. It became a united kingdom, and issued its first Gold coinage in 1931.
- Gold content of this coin is .1106 of an oz.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Bears the portrait of king Alexander I with a counterstamp of corn or a bird below.
- Reverse: with a crowned double headed eagle on the reverse.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These beautiful Yugoslavian Gold coins are scarce coins outside of Europe, and not often encountered. Add one of these Gold Dukat coins to your collection today!
Dates (1931-1933) of our choice, and limited by available inventory.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 13, 2016
Received my 1932 Yugoslavian Gold Dukat coin from APMEX recently. Overall amazing and rare, yet small coin! I can't believe they minted gold into these small coins (US dime size) for circulation! As always, exceptional coins from APMEX - and fast shipping! Thank you!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.