1974 Bahamas Gold 100 Dollars Specimen Flamingo
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Beautiful Gold coins issued by the Bahamas Islands feature the iconic flamingo design and celebrate the first anniversary of the Bahamian independence.
- Contains .2896 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 4,486.
- Obverse: Features two flamingos in front of sunset, surrounded by denomination and date.
- Reverse: Displays a crowned portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Gold coins issued by the island nation of the Bahamas to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.