- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Mintage of 12,000 coins.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1987 1 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 30, 2016
The 1987 Mexico 1oz Silver Libertad Proof that I received (in near perfect condition) seemed different than the image in the Apmex catalogue. A beautiful coin no doubt, the obverse has a mirror like finish that resembles liquid mercury. Same for the background of the National Eagle on reverse. The image of the Independence Angel is pronounced by its strong detail and proof finish against the volcanic horizon. A collector's gem. Just a side note, I HAD to check the "value" box in my product review bc my purchase was one of only 12,000 bullion minted. To the collector, Its value lies in its scarcity.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jul 11, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.