1925-1932 South Africa Gold Sovereign George V BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Sovereigns have always been admired for their classic design and Gold value. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding these South African coins to your holdings!
- All coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci. The “SA” mintmark is shown underneath the horse.
- Minted at the South African Mint of the British Commonwealth.
Protect your Gold Sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold South African Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.