Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
A great two cent piece with clear details and even tone.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 13,640,000 pieces.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a shield with a wreath and crisscrossing arrows in the background.
- Reverse Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1864 Two Cent Piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.