1912 Netherlands Gold 5 Guilders Wilhelmina Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Only 1 million 5 Guilders Gold coins were issued in 1912 and used as circulation money. A large amount of these coins have been melted over the years and this one year type is no longer often available.
- Contains .0973 oz actual Gold weight.
- Rare one year type only minted in 1912.
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition and will be comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features crowned portrait of Queen Wilhelmina.
- Reverse: Crowned Dutch coat of arms, date and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rare Dutch Gold 5 Gulden coin of Queen Wilhelmina to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.