1875-1889 Netherlands Gold 10 Guilders Willem III AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These 10 Guilders from the Netherlands are a popular way to buy Gold as they contain more Gold than many other European coins. Coins in this listing were minted between 1875-1889 and show the likeness of King Willem III.
- Contains .1947 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition and come in protective packaging.
- Much lower mintages than the Guilders minted under Wilhelmina's reign.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing portrait of King Willem III of the Netherlands.
- Reverse: Crowned Coat of Arms of the Dutch King.
- Minted at the Royal Dutch Mint in Utrecht.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these tougher late-19th century 10 Guilders of King Willem III to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.