1986 Switzerland 1 Unze Gold Eternal Pact Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Swiss Helvetia 1 oz Gold round was produced at Argor-Heraeus and celebrates the Eternal Pact, an alliance between the people of the alpine areas of Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden, that led to the modern day Swiss federation.
- Contains 1 oz of fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Manufactured at Argor-Heraeus in Switzerland.
- Obverse: Features the personification of Helvetia seated facing left, leaning on powerful Swiss shield with the Alps in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts three men standing in front of a mountain lake symbolizing the Eternal Pact. Weight, fineness, Argor-Heraeus' stamp and date below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Swiss 1 oz Gold proof round to your collection today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
This one is a very pretty coin from Switzerland. If you are collecting 9999 gold coins from around the world, then add this one from Switzerland to your collection. I don't seem to be able to find other 9999 gold bullion coins from Switzerland. The condition of the coin I received from Apmex was really good.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.