1902-1910 Great Britain Gold 1/2 Sovereign Edward VII Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese average circulated Gold Half Sovereigns were struck during the reign of King Edward VII from 1902-1910.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each half sovereign will be in protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Edward VII.
- Reverse: Shows a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 of an oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic British Half Sovereign Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.