|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Grading by NGC as being in MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans “O” mint mark.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified GSA Hoard 1885-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review