1973-79 Isle of Man Gold 1/2 Sovereign BU (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The reverse design, similar to St. George slaying the dragon, is actually of a Viking with upraised sword and shield, attacking left.
- Contains .1177 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the country.
- Reverse: Features Saint George on his horse riding off to battle the dragon and the year.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Isle of Man government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these Gold 1/2 Sovereigns to your cart today!
Dates and conditions on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.