|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued for only one year, but widely circulated during the 1930s and beyond.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Graded in Fine condition.
- Signatures of Julian/Morgenthau—Friedberg #1606.
- Face: Features the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
- Back: Features the Funnyback design.
These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
These Series 1934 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers (over 680 million), but saw extensive circulation during the later years of the Great Depression making nice specimens highly sought after by collectors. Desirable as a one year type issue, and being over 80 years old, these notes are not that easy to find. Although still legal tender, their blue seals and serial numbers make them great collector items!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.