1947-1949 Silver Mexican 1 Peso Morelos Avg Circ (ASW .225 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Dates will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These .500 fine Silver Pesos from the 1940s are a great way to add some historic Mexican Silver to your collection.
- Contains .225 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging, and will be dates of our choosing.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Portrait of Jose Maria Morelos, Mexican revolutionary hero.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1947-1949.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Pesos are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or simply to diversify your Precious Metals holdings with some old Mexican Silver at relatively low premiums. Add one, or several, to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.