- Product Details
Product DetailsThese 1957-1967 Mexican Pesos each contain .0514 oz of Silver minted on .100 fine Silver planchets. These were the last circulating Silver Mexican 1 Peso coins.
- Contains .0514 oz of Silver, as 16 grams of .100 fine.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in AU or better condition, showing full detail and original mint luster.
- Obverse: The National Coat of Arms of Mexico, an eagle clutching a snake in its beak while perched atop a cactus. Date and denomination below.
- Reverse: Bust of José Morelos.
- Edge: Lettering reading "Independencia y Libertad."
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the least expensive ways to get started with collecting foreign world Silver, the 1957-1967 Mexican Peso is a great introduction to the world of Mexican coinage. Add several to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.