- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $2.00 FRN's were issued beginning in 1976.
- Consecutive 100 notes set. Kept together for 45 years!
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Thomas Jefferson
- Back: The new engraving of John Trumbull's famous painting "Declaration of Independence".
- Friedberg# 1935-B.
These consecutive bank notes are interesting pieces of banking history. Add some one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.