Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis first year of issue set has been graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC. This hard to find set features John Mercanti's rendition of the Statue of Liberty.
- This total set contains 1.85 oz actual Platinum weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of each coin.
- First year of issue.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: An eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your Platinum Eagle set in style by adding a presentation box ideal for this set to your order.
The Platinum American Eagle is the most popular Platinum coin in the United States. Add this 1997 4 coin Platinum American Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.