Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year and the 2008 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda, with a maximum mintage of 200,000 coins, is no different.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 200,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2008 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.