2004 Australia 10 oz Gold Lunar Monkey BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis ninth release in the Australian Lunar Series I features the Year of the Monkey. The beloved design features a monkey climbing a branch, and the low mintage of just 265 coins adds collectibility to the .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a monkey climbing a branch. The Chinese character for monkey appears above the monkey, the year behind the tail with the Gold weight and purity below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
It is believed that those born under the influence of the monkey (1908, 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992 and 2004) are likely to view life as a series of quick events. They are likely to act on something if it is exciting. Add this 10 oz Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.