1871-2014 Great Britain Gold 1/2 Sovereign (Cleaned &/or Damaged)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold British Half Sovereign coins are among the most popular Gold coins in the world for their classic designs. These scruffy coins provide this same imagery at a lower price point than their better quality counterparts.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: Most dates have a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci. Some from Queen Victoria's reign feature a crowned shield.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth mints.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British half sovereign Gold coins to your cart today!
Random dates and monarchs will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory. Coins in this listing may be ex-jewelry, cleaned, or have some other type of damage.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Tonka Coins
Date:Oct 7, 2014
I bought this not for the numismatic aspect of the coins but from a bullion perspective. I like the coins and they have a good history, are recognizable and retain value.
- Nice Scruffies
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.