Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- All coins will be in Almost Uncirculated Condition.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Edward VII, who reigned from 1901-1910.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Great Britain Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.