- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Jamaican 100 Dollars Gold coin was issued in 1975 to commemorate Christopher Columbus, the explorer of Jamaica.
- Contains .2265 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of 10,000.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Christopher Columbus.
- Reverse: Coat of arms, denomination, date and purity.
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Add this 1975 Jamaica Gold 100 Dollars coin commemorating Christopher Columbus, the explorer of Jamaica, to your collection today!
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.