$20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-61 NGC (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese beautiful coins were minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage." Near gem quality Pre-33 Gold is hard to find and makes a great addition to any Gold collection.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Antique coin man
Date:May 20, 2014
We got this coin really quickly, it is in great shape. No damage to the ngc case! I would really recommend this coin. It is a good investment as well as a collectable.
- Easy to Sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.