1826 Capped Bust Half Dollar XF-45 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1826 Capped Bust Half Dollar has been certified as XF-45 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 4,004,180.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-45 condition.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Capped Bust Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1826 Capped Bust Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.