Mexican Silver 20 Centavos Avg Circ (ASW .0772 oz)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsRoughly the size of a U.S. dime, these subsidiary coins of the Mexican Peso bear the familiar Cap and Rays motif of contemporary Mexican coinage, and contain .0772 oz of Silver each.
- Contains .0772 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips, and will be dates of our choosing.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date, and 'M' mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1920-1943.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic coins are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or simply to diversify your Precious Metals holdings with some old Mexican Silver at relatively low premiums. Add one, or several, to your cart today!
Listed as KM#438.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.