- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in copper.
- Very low mintage of only 92,000 coins.
- Designed by Gilbert Stuart, engraved by Robert Scot.
- Obverse: Draped bust, right.
- Reverse: Denomination "Half Cent" within wreath, fraction below.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Coins in this category have VG details but could be bent, scratched, corroded, or have some other type of damage.
Handle your investments with care by adding this cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1803 Half Cent VG Details to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.