- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver coin was issued for the quincentenary (500th anniversary) of Columbus’ discovery of the Americas.
- Contains .7734 oz. of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Mint sculptor John Mercanti designed the obverse, which features a full-length figure of Columbus beside a globe, with his ships above.
- Reverse: Designed by Thomas D. Rogers Sr. showing a split image of the Santa Maria and the U.S. space shuttle Discovery.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Columbus Quincentenary $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the Columbus quincentenary by adding this coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.