Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold American Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice may or may not vary determined by stock at hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 1, 2018
This was my first gold investment. I received a 2007 that appears to be in great condition. I love proof coins and apmex provided a quality coin that i think will grade nicely at a great price . As always APMEX provided quick professional service.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.