Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains two 1/2 oz .9995 fine Platinum American Eagles.
- Mintage figures of a maximum of 30,000 sets of which only around 20,000 were sold.
- Obverse: John Mercanti's design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 30, 2017
Date:Dec 16, 2013
Date:Jul 13, 2012
The coins are beautiful! Especially the reverse proof. The box is beautiful with a mechanism similar to the Gold Buffalo, only nicer. This is the first time I ever bought a reverse proof coin. With the price of platinum below that of gold, and the current price below it's debut from the US Mint in 2007, you simply can't go wrong. Not to mention the excellent service consistent with APMEX, you will find yourself making future purchases with absolute confidence.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.