British Royal Silver struck during the reign of King George VI.
- Contain .2273 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins come in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Struck during the reign of King George VI.
- Obverse: Left facing portrait of King George VI. "GEORGIVS VI D: G: BR: OMN: REX"
- Reverse: Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom, combining the Arms of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Monogram left and right.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these hard to find British Silver Half Crowns to your collection today!
Dates of our choice (1937-1946) determined by stock at hand.