1937-1946 Great Britain Silver Half Crown George VI
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
British Royal Silver struck during the reign of King George VI.
- Contain .2273 oz actual Silver weight.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Struck during the reign of King George VI.
- Obverse: Left facing portrait of King George VI. "GEORGIVS VI D: G: BR: OMN: REX"
- Reverse: Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom, combining the Arms of England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. Monogram left and right.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these hard to find British Silver Half Crowns to your collection today!
Dates of our choice (1937-1946) determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.