- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Actual Silver weight of 0.1818 oz. 0.500 fine.
- Struck from 1937-1946 during the reign of King George VI (1936-1952).
- These coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Head of George VI left.
- Reverse: Crowned rose, thistle and shamrock on either side.
Protect your coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Silver Florins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.