1954 Canada Dollar Silver BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a low mintage of 246,606, this 1954 Canadian Silver Dollar is in beautiful BU condition.
- Contains 0.600 oz of Silver.
- Individual coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Dei Gratia Regina.
- Reverse: Depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Royal Canadian Mint issued the first Silver dollar in 1935 to commemorate the Silver Jubilee of King George V. Add this impressive collector's piece to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 12, 2015
This coin arrived exactly as described. All the High Points were clean and sharp - a full bodied coin. Under 3X magnification one very faint hairline scratch was barely visible that would not affect it's grading in any way. I am quite satisfied. A Beautiful example of a Canadian Silver Dollar.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.