1851 $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle AU-55 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGreat investment potential Gold that has survived more than 150 years with only light circulation.
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin retains the majority of its original luster adding to the beauty of its AU-55 condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.