1906-D $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-63 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is a great example of a $20 Liberty Gold Eagle coin featuring rich luster and great eye appeal. These coins exhibit contact marks consistent with the MS-63 grade, as certified by NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty surrounded by 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: An eagle with spread wings with a shield on its breast, 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Denver.
Protect your $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.