1915-D Barber Quarter AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin has just the slightest bit of wear to preclude an uncirculated grade but has a pleasing appearance.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 3,694,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talon.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.