1866 Indian Head Cent VF Details
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
With better details and slight problems, this would be a great coin to add to your set at a discounted rate. This Indian Head Cent will have better than average detail with damage such as a light cleaning, scratches, corrosion, etc.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Add this Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.