- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .161 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the legend and 1973 for Bahamian independence.
- Reverse: A group of flamingos, designed by Arnold Machin, with the denomination and date.
- Struck at the The Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
The simple design has made these small Gold coins popular amongst Gold coin collectors. Add these Bahamian Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#73.
Dates 1974-1977 and type BU or Proof will be of our choice determined by available inventory.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 23, 2015
The received coin was delivered in the original package which included a plastic window in which the coin was inserted. Unfortunately, this packaging caused etching by condensation on the coin. Otherwise, the coin was well struck and had an attractive design. Beware of coins in plastic packaging for possible moisture damage.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.