1890 Indian Head Cent AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice original coin with minimal wear. Great for any high grade circulated set.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Individual coins come packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
- This coin still retains a large majority of its original red color.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1890 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.