- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
These coins retain the majority of their original luster adding to the beauty of their Extra Fine condition. Enhance your collection by adding a $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 6, 2019
I was so shocked to see the awesome toning on my coin, and so pleased! I guess I shouldn't be surprised (this is coming from Apmex, of course), but surprised I was, and very happy. Apmex rocks!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.