1973 Bahamas Gold 50 Dollars Independence BU (Matte)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These 1973 Bahamas Gold coins were issued to celebrate the country's independence after 325 years of peaceful British rule. However, the Bahamas are a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Contains .2515 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in matte Uncirculated condition and comes in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 23,000 coins.
- Obverse: A pair of flamingos in front of a setting sun, denomination and legend "INDEPENDENCE 1973".
- Reverse: Depicts the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Bahamas Gold coins celebrating the country's independence from Britain to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.