- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition and dated 1902-1910.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 19, 2014
I bought this coin because sovereigns are a must-have in a gold stack. I saw that the Edward was only $5 more than a random sov, and condidering the low mintage and that it was minted in Australia, I jumped on it--glad I did. 20 Franc coins were my favorite, but sovereigns have a nice weight and a more attractive ping to them, so i'll be collecting them more from now on.
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.