Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Sovereigns of George V are dated 1911-1928.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Sydney Mint. "S" Mintmark featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding a plastic capsule recommended for this coin.
It is easy to see why the Australian Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Australian Gold Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.