1981 Canada 1/2 oz Proof Gold $100 National Anthem: O Canada!
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This $100 coin honors the decision of the Canadian Parliament, on July 1, 1980 to adopt the song "O Canada!" as the national anthem, and contains 1/2 oz of Gold.
- Contains 0.5 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 100,950.
- Comes in protective packaging or in original packaging, depending on stock on hand.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A map of Canada with a musical score in the foreground.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government with a face value of $100.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Canadian Proof Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.