1987 Switzerland 4-Coin Proof Platinum Matterhorn Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In 1987, this limited mintage set was manufactured by Argor-Heraeus SA Mint in Switzerland. This set offers a unique opportunity to add a sense of collectibility to your holding while diversifying your portfolio.
- Contains a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and a 1/10 oz Platinum coin.
- Mintage of only 1,000 sets.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box accompanied with the original certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: "Helvetia" which is the female national personification of Switzerland. Shown in a flowing gown and with a crown of braided hair, she sits gracefully while holding a sword and shield emblazoned with the swiss flag.
- Reverse: Matterhorn which is a mountain in the Pennine Alps on the border between Switzerland and Italy.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This set displays beauty and quality along with a very limited mintage, making it highly collectible. Add this rare set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.