Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsMintage of 2,676 coins. Burnished coins are treated to give them a distinct look that is different from regular business strike coins. These coins were issued at the West Point Mint for 3 years.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Housed in the original mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2006-W 1/4 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.