2004 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf D-Day Privy
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin commemorates the 60th anniversary of the Normandy landings (codenamed Operation Neptune or D-Day). The landings commenced on June 6, 1944.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 12,485 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A privy mark commemorating D-Day appears on the reverse to both the left and right of the maple leaf stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this D-Day privy marked 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.