1989 Canada 1/4 oz Proof Gold $100 Sainte-Marie
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This beautiful 1/4 oz Proof Gold coin commemorates the 350th anniversary of the first European settlement in Ontario.
- Contains .25 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Mintage 64,000 pieces.
- Coin may or may not come with original box from mint and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the head of a Huron and the head of a missionary.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your 1/4 oz Proof Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Celebrate the first European settlement in Ontario. Add this 1989 1/4 oz Proof Gold Sainte-Marie coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.